Soundcraft EPM6 - 6/2 Mixer
£165.00 ex. vat
Soundcraft EPM6 - 6 Mono + 2 Stereo Analogue Mixer
The Soundcraft EPM 6 features 6 mono and 2 stereo input channels providing the flexibility needed to accommodate the recording studio, venue or touring musician. All mono inputs feature 1/4" phone line and balanced XLR microphone inputs. The famed GB30 microphone preamps provide the quiet, detailed signal synonymous with Soundcraft's large FOH consoles. The stereo inputs provide L/R 1/4" phone connections and are ideal for connecting stereo devices such as keyboards, returning effects, etc.
The EQ section features a sweepable mid-range on all mono channels and provides smooth frequency contouring. Inserts on all mono channels and stereo output enable signal routing to external signal processors. The compact profile, rich sound quality and flexibility of the EPM series provide everything necessary for use in project recording, video editing, night clubs, bars, meeting halls, houses-of-worship and more.
The Soundcraft EPM series provides a straight-forward, yet professional alternative to complex audio mixers. Constructed in a 6, 8 or 12-channel chassis, the EPM mixers are well suited for recording and sound reinforcement applications.
Soundcraft EPM6 Features
- 6 Mono and 2 Stereo Channels - The EPM 6 features 6 mono microphone and line input channels, 2 stereo inputs feature L/R 1/4" Phone connections.
- Comprehensive Controls - The comprehensive layout is designed to attract users who require a straight-forward mixing environment.
- GB30 Microphone Preamplifiers - All 12 mono inputs feature Soundcraft's GB30 microphone preamps for quiet, clean large format FOH console quality.
- Compact and Professional - The EPM series consoles pack a professional feature set in a compact, mobile enclosure.
Soundcraft EPM6 Specifications
Total Number Of Inputs:
- 6 Mono
- 2 Stereo
- 6 Line Mono: 1/4" TRS Phone
- 2 Line Stereo: L/R 1/4" TRS Phone 6 Microphone: 3-pin XLR
- Stereo Line Inputs: 2 Stereo: L/R 1/4" TRS Phone
- In-Line Inputs/Returns: No
- AUX Sends: 2 Aux Sends
- AUX Returns: No dedicated returns
- Inserts: 1/4" TRS Phone - Mono Inputs, Main Stereo Output
- BUS (Group) Outputs: Stereo Output Only
- 2 Trk Master I/O: 2 x Balanced XLR Main Outputs
- ALT I/O: Mix L/R: Stereo Paired L/R RCA Phono
- Monitor Outputs: Monitor: L/R Stereo Paired 1/4" TRS Phone
Mono Inputs +/- 15dB
- Lo: 80Hz
- Mid: 140Hz - 3kHz (swept)
- Hi: 12kHz
- Q: 1.5
Stereo Inputs +/-15dB
- Lo: 80Hz
- Hi: 12kHz
- Mono Inputs +/- 15dB
- Solo/Mute: All Input Channels
- Channel Level Control: 100mm Faders
- Trim/Gain Control: Rotary Potentiometers
- Phantom Power: +48V Phantom
- 10 Segment L/R Peak LEDs
- +48V Phantom Power LED
- PFL Active LED
- Power Indicator LED
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: not specified by manufacturer
- Noise (22Hz - 22kHz measurement bandwidth)
- Mic EIN @ max gain, 150 ohms source impedance -128dBu
- Mix @ max, faders to down
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Mic gain 30dB, -30dBu input
- Mix out, fader max @ 1kHz
- Power Supply: Integral lightweight switched-mode PS
- AC mains supply: 85V-270V AC, 50/60Hz universal input
- Power Consumption: Less than 20W
- Weight: 11.2 lbs