SSL Network I/O SB 8.8 - Stagebox with 8 Mic/Line In, 8 Line out - Redundant spec, super Analogue SSL Mic Pre
£3,500.00 ex. vat
SSL Network I/O SB 8.8
The SSL Network I/O Stagebox 8.8 is a professional stage box designed to deliver a superior audio performance. The Stangebox 8.8 is a 19" 2U with a clear front panel with eight Min/Line inputs so you can see exactly where your audio is routed, perfect for Broadcast studios. This stagebox also feature a pair of redundant Dante network connections, a pair of network extension connections, GPIO connectivity and redundant PSU’s.
Stageboxes can be controlled from SSL’s remote control application running on a PC from any location on the same network as the audio. Multiple Stageboxes appear in a network view and can be controlled from the same instance of the program. Individual channels can be locked to prevent accidental parameter changes. Control messages are handled using extensions to Dante’s inbuilt control and monitoring protocol, ConMon. With this powerful software tool, Network I/O Stagboxes can be used for many different applications, whether it be alongside SSL consoles, standalone with Dante Virtual Soundcard for multi-track recording scenarios or with other manufacturers products.
- High Channel Counts: 512ch @ 48kHz (256 @ 96kHz) on a single 1GB connection
- Guaranteed Interoperability: plug & play discoverability of 350 devices from 150 different manufacturers – and growing
- Remote Device Control: parameters configured anywhere on the network
- Reduced Cost: standard low cost IT hardware, standard and/or existing Cat 5 or Cat 6 cabling with audio and control on the same network down a single cable
- Simplified Interconnectivity: Ethernet/IP connectivity simplifies interfacing with a wide range of devices including Intercoms and Station Automation
- Flexible Scalability: systems can grow as your needs evolve. Want a bigger network? Add another switch!
- Full Network Redundancy: technology tried and tested across many industries and fully compatible with all network redundancy models
- Distributed Routing Control: routing control from unlimited devices or terminals
- Absolute Resilience: catastrophic failure of a single device will have no effect on any other devices in the network
- Standards compliant: IEEE and IETF compliant thus deployable on and can mix with traffic on any standard IP infrastructure. SSL Network I/O is AES67 compliant.