Tascam TM-280 - Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
£190.83 ex. vat
The Tascam TM-280 is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with 34-mm gold-plated diaphragm cardioid polar pattern, suspension shockmount, pop filter and flight case. TASCAM's TM-280 is a high-performance, studio quality condenser microphone that features switchable high-pass filter allowing the user to reduce rumble and eliminate low frequency energy when needed and -10dB pad: drops the input volume when your signal is loud enough to distort the recording.
These features, when combined with the pure gold-sputtered diaphragm, allows the TM-280 to gracefully capture performances ranging from a delicate acoustic session to the powerful levels of electric guitars, horns, percussion and drum kit overheads. And, while the TM-280 may be complex and sensitive on the inside, it is tough on the outside and built to last. Its premium components are protected by a durable internal construction on a stout framework, then encased in an aluminum shell and sturdy microphone mesh.
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Diaphragm: 34mm Pure Gold-sputtered
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Output impedance: 50Ω ±30%
- Load impedance: > 1kΩ
- Sensitivity: –36dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 135dB
- S/N ratio: 80dB
- Connector: 3 pin XLR, Male × 1
- Phantom power requirements: 48V
- Dimensions: 1.98" × 7.4"
- Weight: 14.7 oz.
- Included accessories: Suspension shockmount (5/8" fitting), Pop filter, Flight case, 5/8" to 3/8" conversion adapter