TC Electronic D22 On-Line Broadcast Delay (used)
£1,000.00 ex. vat
TC Electronic D22 On-Line Broadcast Delay - Used
The TC Electronic D22 is all about precise and reliable delay, as broadcasted audio needs to be 100% aligned and in-sync. Therefore, you may sometimes have to insert just a slight delay. It may seem like an insignificant adjustment, but in reality, it makes all the difference!
- Make It Fit - High-resolution Delay for Broadcast Master Control and Linking
- Take Total Control - Nudge and Tap Keys for Easy Front-panel Adjustments
- Flexible Format Handling - Delays Linear Audio as well as Dolby E or AC3 Streams
- You can display the delay resolution in frames, sub-frames, milliseconds and sub-milliseconds (0.1 ms increments).
- The tapped delay time can be previewed before insertion, or you can choose to apply delay time immediately.
- You also get a 'Set and Forget' lock function if you use D22 in a 'fixed' environment.
- You can remote control D22 via an RS-485 connector which allows you to change the delay time, or even the full setup, from a distance.
- GPI (General Purpose Impulse) even gives you to external control of Tap Tempo as well as the Master Fader output.
- Industry-leading 24-bit AES/EBU, S/PDIF and AD/DA converters are just part of the story.
- Even when bypassing D22, true 24-bit resolution is maintained, leaving the digital signal untouched.
- When used in Analog setups, D22 features hardwired bypass for an uninterrupted signal flow in case of loss of power.
TC Electronic D22 Features
- Seamless Delay Update: No Unwanted Artifacts such as Clicks or Pitch Changes
- Digital I/O: AES/EBU, S/PDIF, Wordclock BNC 75ohm
- Massive Delay: 5200 ms Per Channel
- AD/DA Converters: Analog 24 bit
- Ultimate Delay Resolution: True 24-bit
- Sample Rates: Internal 44.1, 48kHz / External 32, 44.1, 48kHz
- Sample Rate Conversion: From 31-49kHz
- Total Recall: Programmable Setups
- Tap Delay Time: Instant or Preview
- Delay Time Resolution: Frames (various resolutions), Sub-frames, Fields, Milliseconds and Sub-ms (0.1 ms steps)
- Delay Time Adjustment: Separate Dial and Nudge
- Digital Output Fader: Remote Controllable
- Remote Control, RS-485: for Recall Setup (Input only)
- Remote Control, GPI: Delay Time Adjustment of the Digital Output Fader or Tapped Delay Time
- Lock Mode: for 'Set & Forget' Purposes in a fixed environment