TK Audio BC501 - 500 Series Stereo Bus Comp
£749.17 ex. vat
TK Audio BC501
The TK Audio BC501 is a 500 series stereo bus compressor that become TK Audio’s best-selling 500-series module. The BC501, is a stereo bus compressor that features all the power of TK’s flagship BC1-S. The new BC501 adds some more functions taken from the BC2-ME mastering compressor, such as additional ratio settings (1.25:1, 6:1), a THD switch that adds more even harmonics to the signal, and three HPF settings from which to choose (80Hz, 150Hz, 220Hz). All controls are stepped for easy, precise recall. A dedicated Dry/Comp knob allows blending between the original and compressed signals, and an external sidechain input (accessible via stereo 1/8″ mini TRS jack) is also provided.
TK Audio BC501 Features
- Blend control for parallel compression.
- All controls stepped for easy recall.
- High Pass filter on the sidechain with 3 frequencies.
- Additional attack times and lower ratios.
- THD circuit that adds more even harmonics.
- Smooth compression.
- Power requirement: +110mA / -90mA (total)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 80kHz +0dB/-0.1dB
- THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0.005%
- Signal to noise ratio: 95dB
- Cross talk: -90dB
- Input impedance: 24kohm
- Output impedance: 50ohm
- Max input level: +26dBu
- Max output level: +27dBu