TK Audio Mono Blender - 500-Series Parallel Processing Tool
£270.83 ex. vat
TK Audio Mono Blender
The TK Audio Mono Blender is 500 series unit designed for parallel processing. You can insert your favorite compressor into the front panel XLRs and blend it with any other audio signal being simultaneously fed through the unit with absolutely no degradation to either source. Imagine parallel compression using a LA2a, LA3a, 1176…or any classic or state of the art compressor! All inputs and outputs are electronically balanced, and the blend control has 21 steps for precise adjustments. It’s also ideal for dialing in the perfect balance between sources recorded with two different microphone systems, such as electric guitar, upright bass or acoustic piano.
TK Audio Mono Blender Features
- Parallel processor for mono units.
- Stepped control for easy recall.
- Mix between two mono sources.
- FX control.
- Max input/output level: +27dBu
- THD+N, A-weighted: less than 0.002%
- THD, A-weighted: less than 0.0009%
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 80kHz +/-0dB