Trantec IEM-S4.16-RX-G01 - In-Ear-Monitoring System CH38 Receiver 606-614MHz
£90.00 ex. vat
The Trantec IEM-S4.16-RX-G01 receiver is for the trantec IEM-S4.16 monitoring system. This receiver has a the frequency range between 606.250 – 613.850MHz. This In-Ear-Monitoring receiver has high efficient power consumption so you can operate for hours at a time. This is perfect for most venue or location productions where you don't want other monitoring systems in place.
Trantec IEM-S4.16-RX-G01 Features
- PLL Synthesized design.
- Frequency agility over a 24MHz bandwidth, with 16 pre-programmed frequencies.
- Dynamic circuitry delivers outstanding S/N ratio
- Selectable stereo or mono audio output.
- Bright LCD channel display.
- Dynamic limited circuitry.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from two AA batteries.
- Frequency range: (606.250 – 613.850)
- Band width: 24MHz
- Oscillation PLL: synthesized
- Channel separation: interval 25KHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005% 0°C-50°C
- Modulation mode: FM stereo
- Max deviation: ±68KHz
- Frequency response: 80Hz -15KZ ± 3DB
- Stereo separation: >45dB (at 1KHz)
- Output jack: ∅ 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Power: AA battery x 2
- Battery: life 8 hours (under normal operating conditions)
- Antenna: Fixed 1/2
- Dimensions: 88 (L) x 65 (W) x 32 (H)
- Weight: 105g