Trantec IEM-S4.16-TX-G01 - In-Ear-Monitoring System CH38 Transmitter 606-614MHz
£161.95 ex. vat
The Trantec IEM-S4.16-TX-G01 is a transmitter for the Trantec monitoring system. This transmits between the frequency range of 606-614MHz. This is perfect for most venue or location productions to send your artist or actor the the information or monitor mix they need.
- PLL Synthesized design.
- Frequency agility over a 24MHz bandwidth, with 16 pre-programmed frequencies.
- Dynamic circuitry delivers outstanding S/N ratio
- Selectable stereo or mono audio output.
- Bright LCD channel display.
- Dynamic limited circuitry.
- Frequency range: (606.250 – 613.850)
- Band width: 24MHz
- Oscillation: PLL synthesized
- Channel separation interval: 25KHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005% 0°C-50°C
- Modulation mode: FM stereo
- Transmitter output power: low<10mW high<100mW
- Spurious rejection: <4nW
- Stereo separation: >45dB (at 1KHz)
- Maximum deviation range: ±40KHz
- Frequency response: 50-15KHz ±3dB
- Audio input: line level x 2 XLR ∅ 6.3mm combined jack
- Audio output: ∅ 6.3mm jack x 2
- Dimensions: 210 (L) x 206 (W) x 44 (H)
- Rating power: 5W
- Weight: 1.1Kg