VSL Vienna Instruments Pro 2 License
£101.67 ex. vat
Please contact us if you are unsure of what to order.
VSL Vienna Instruments Pro 2 License
Vienna Instruments PRO 2 will improve your workflow dramatically. A host of features are included that will not only make your creative process faster and easier, but also add human behaviour to your music.
Based on our immensely improved proprietary audio engine, you can customize all presets and articulations to your preferred way of creating music. Stack multiple instruments in a single instance of Vienna Instruments PRO 2, play them with polyphonic legato, and breathe even more life into the samples by controlling the performance accuracy of your virtual musicians in real-time, at the touch of a single fader. Super fast loading-times, time stretching, built-in reverb and EQ, and a straight user interface with basic and advanced views come together to create a powerhouse of orchestral production that will add life to your music in ways you never imagined.
While the current Vienna Instruments Player is still included as free software with any Vienna Instruments Collection, Vienna Instruments PRO 2 is available as an optional download. One Vienna Instruments PRO 2 purchase comes with 3 licenses for running the software on up to 3 computers at the same time.
New Features in Vienna Instruments PRO 2
- NEW: MIRx Reverb Mixing Extensions (sold separately) – Choose from three optional convolution reverb extensions based on our revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology, derived from Vienna MIR PRO and the Vienna MIR RoomPacks!
- Free Remote App for iOS and Android tablet PCs
- APP Sequencer – The internal Auto-Playback and Pattern Sequencer offers a vast variety of orchestral patterns and voicings. Trigger rhythmic patterns, runs and accompanying arrangements of the whole orchestra at the touch of a single key!*
- New Presets and Matrices – Take advantage of the APP Sequencer and load hundreds of preconfigured chords, phrases and patterns.*
- Enabling/Disabling of Cells – Load huge presets with hundreds of articulations in no time, and without taxing your RAM. Specific articulations get loaded only when you “enable” their cells with a simple double-click. Disable cells to clear samples from RAM, while keeping all patch settings intact.
- Auto Cell Naming – Easily identify all loaded articulations by their cell names.
- Auto Humanization – Assign appropriate performance accuracy settings to all of your loaded articulations at once.
- Enveloped Time Stretching – Easily determine which part of an articulation should be manipulated and adjust the speed of a portamento or the attack of a staccato.
- SSD ready – Load 10 times more samples into your RAM, 10 times faster, by reducing the sample preload buffer size when using Solid State Drives.
- Scale Editor – Change the pitch of specific notes of your scales to customize your microtunings.
- Extended Instrument Ranges – Extend the range of each articulation up to two whole tones (both in the high and low register) by simply grabbing the handles on the virtual keyboard.
Previously Existing Features
- Human Performance Control for adjusting the timing and intonation of your virtual musicians.
- Polyphonic legato.
- Super-fast loading times, even after cold starting. Load progress bar. You can even play the sounds while the sample patches are still loading!
- New GUI design: Basic View for an easy overview. Advanced View displays all of the important parameters in the same window.
- Tuning scales: You can even switch scales using controllers while you’re playing, e.g., from just intonation to an Arabic scale, or use your own scales.
- Time stretching – works great on staccatos, runs, crescendos, etc.
- Built-in reverb (algorithmic for low latency).
- New options for switching articulations, e.g., sequence map and interval map.
- Slot rack for up to 16 articulations per cell with volume slider and power panning for each patch. Stack your own powerful multi-instruments using auto voicing.
- Separate volume control and EQ for each matrix.
- Many options to customize your patches and articulations for your personal work-flow.
- New browser with search function.
- Keyboard display with 128 keys, showing all key switches, with adjustable volume zones and instrument ranges for stacked instruments.
Your plug-ins need to be installed as AU (Mac) or VSTi (PC) plug-ins in order to be available in Vienna Ensemble PRO 5.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- for MIRx: see recommended CPU requirements below
- 2 GB RAM (with MIRx: 4 GB RAM)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- with MIRx: 12 GB RAM or more
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard