Wharfedale Delta 10 - White - Passive Loudspeaker
£191.67 ex. vat
Wharfedale Delta 10 - White
The Wharfedale Delta 10 in white is a compact loudspeaker that provides the same quality and durability as its larger counterparts, with an equality competitive power and SPL handling. Featuring a 1.75” voice coil combined with a 10” low distortion cast frame woofer, the loudspeaker generates 300 watts RMS of power while the 90° x 60° waveguides ensure a long-throw projection.
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, a 10” low distortion cast frame woofer and 1.75” titanium compression driver projects project 340W RMS, often unheard of power and coverage from a smaller affordable PA speaker.
The Delta Series is constructed from plywood and features dual angle pole mounts to ensure that your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling, with a Rhino Rock paint finish it is also can withstand all the endurance live sound brings.
Wharfedale Delta 10 Features
- 300W RMS
- 65Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 128dB Max SPL
- 10” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 1.75” titanium compression driver
- 2 x Parallel speakON compatible Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Steel grille
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
- 9 x m10 rigging points for flown applications
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 65Hz - 20kHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak): 300W / 600W / 1200W
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Max SPL: 128dB
- Low Frequency Transducer: 10"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Waveguide Type: Elliptical
- Input: 2 x speakON compatible
- Net Weight: 16.58kg / 36.5lbs
- Gross Weight: 19.5kg / 43lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 500mm x 338/212.4mm x 330mm