Yamaha DSR115 - 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker. 1300w D-Class.
£795.96 ex. vat
Yamaha's revolutionary DSR Series of active loudspeakers take full advantage of our expertise and experience amassed as one of the world's leading pro audio manufacturers. The DSR Series feature an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus our all-new D-Contour multi-band dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control. Furthermore, they harness our next-generation high power Class-D amplifiers, featuring PFC switching mode power supply for Powerful Digital Drive while power supply, amplifiers, and transducers are continuously monitored by Extensive DSP Protection.
These core elements give the DSR Series the capability to deliver class leading power, extreme sound pressure levels and a listening experience that re-defines high definition audio. For loudspeakers you can count on to deliver the musicality and sound that will thrill audiences night after night, let the DSR Series power your performances to incredible new heights.Features
- 15" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- Advanced digital sound processing with 48-bit internal processing
- D-CONTOUR(Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 136dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Integrated M10 rigging points
- Next-generation active loudspeakers incorporating high performance DSP* and all-new high power Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply *full range models only
- Advanced digital sound processing
- FIR-X tuning(tm) for the smoothest possible crossover transitions
- High power DSP and 24-bit discrete ADCs and DACs for maximum dynamic range
- D-Contour(Dynamic-Contour) multi-band dynamic processing provides consistent clarity at both high and low output levels.
- Compact and lightweight, yet capable of 1300W*(LF850W, HF450W) power output. Loudest,cleanest output of any loudspeakers in their class