Audio Technica ES933C - Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
£202.83 ex. vat
Audio Technica ES933C
With durable construction and unobtrusive appearance, the Audio Technica ES933C offers versatile solutions for speech, theatre, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
The microphone's low-profile element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard® innovations. The ES933C also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Audio Technica ES933C Features
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90º to 360º
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Available in two colors: black (ES933C) and white (ES933WC)
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 15.2 m (50') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable, terminated with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: ES933C: AT8109 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8452 steel hanger ES933WC: AT8109(WH) two-stage foam windscreen; AT8452(WH) steel hanger Both: AT8538 power module
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.