Genelec 8300-601 - GLM 3.0 Genelec Loudspeaker Manager User Kit
£265.00 ex. vat
Genelec GLM 3
The Genelec GLM 3 is an application designed to help audio professionals on both Mac and PC to configure, calibrate and control their Genelec monitor systems, delivering fully optimised performance for their acoustic environment. GLM 3 now offers beta Cloud services, Reference Level listening features and several other important refinements – making it the most powerful version of GLM yet!
GLM 3 software tightly integrates with the advanced internal DSP circuitry which a growing family of Genelec SAM monitors and subwoofers is equipped with, from the tiny 8320 to the massive 1236A. GLM 3’s reference microphone kit allows your acoustic environment to be analysed, after which GLM 3’s AutoCal feature optimises each monitor for level, distance delay, subwoofer crossover phase and room response equalisation, with the option for you to further fine tune the system. By minimising the room’s influence on the sound, GLM 3 helps Genelec monitors deliver an unrivalled reference, with excellent translation between rooms.
Please note that to enable GLM software to integrate with your SAM monitors, you’ll also need the Genelec network adaptor kit (8300-601) – which includes the GLM network adaptor, 8300A calibration microphone and microphone holder, 1.8 m USB cable and Quick Connection Guide. The network adaptor connects to your Mac or PC via the supplied USB cable, and to your SAM monitors via an 5 metre Ethernet cable (which is supplied separately with each SAM monitor).
Genelec GLM 3 Features
- Manage and control up to 30 Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers.
- Easily and swiftly create systems to suit all types of multichannel or 3D immersive audio formats.
- Optimise the performance of your Smart monitoring system and make the most of the environment in which you are working.
- Use AutoCal™ to achieve neutral sound reproduction. Accurate and stable sound stage imaging is delivered thanks to adjustments of levels, distance delays, subwoofer crossover phase and room response compensation equalisation.
- Store calibration settings for different listening positions then instantly recall them as required during production.
- Adapt to your acoustic environment – symmetrical or individualised stereo pair equalisation compensation can be used depending on your requirements.
- Achieve smooth frequency response transition around the crossover point, as phase is automatically corrected for all Smart subwoofers on the network.
- Use the Group function to create and recall customised response curves, with each monitor Group possessing its own GLM calibration file. Also include both analogue and digital inputs in Groups, plus an unlimited number of system setup files.
- Manage levels with the software-based GLM master fader or external wired or wireless volume controllers. An on-screen, real-time
- SPL reading of the active monitor Group allows you to keep watch over the production SPL.
- Enjoy the benefits of repeatable and consistent performance, enabling accurate monitoring in any production environment.