Tascam DR-10CH - Recorder for Shure lavalier microphones
£162.50 ex. vat
The Tascam DR-10CH is a portable recorder for your Shure lavalier microphone, this recorder connects to your lavaliere microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack. Two versions are available: the DR-10CS for Sennheiser mics and DR-10CH for Shure microphones. The DR-10CS & CH recorders have both inputs and outputs, so they can either be used stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures or worship services, the DR-10C can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10C is a compact recording system for body mics.
The lightweight DR-10C runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
- Recording media: microSD card(64MB to 2GB), microSDHC card(4GB to 32GB)
- Media discharging: Push-Push type (Guard cover mounted)
- Recording format: WAV(BWF)
- Sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Quantization bit rate: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 22kHz +1/-2dB (IN to PHONES)
- Number of channels: 1-channel (Mono)
- Connector: More info for Pin Assign, please click here
- DR10CH: Compatible with SHURE, Mini XLR 4pin, Male (TA4M adapter)