Avid Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Chassis
£589.00 ex. vat
The Avid Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Chassis is a Chassis designed to house a single HDX PCIe card (not included). The Avid Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt Desktop Chassis is the hardware engine extension of Pro Tools | Ultimate software, delivering the DSP power, scalability, and reliable performance that make the most demanding music and audio post-production workflows possible. Take on the largest sessions with confidence with the guaranteed performance and track counts HDX brings.
Integrate Pro Tools | HDX with Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac and Windows-based computers—including laptops—with a high-performance, ultra-quiet chassis. Take advantage of the greater processing power today’s machines offer, enabling you to work with more AAX Native plugins on top of AAX DSP.
In partnership with Sonnet, the chassis is robustly built with rugged aluminum and steel housing to protect your inside investments during transport and in any environment. It’s custom-designed for the size, power, and heat requirements of HDX, providing the guaranteed performance HDX reliably delivers.
- Form factor: Available as a desktop or rackmount chassis; desktop and rackmount conversion accessories also available as options
- PCIe connectivity: One expansion slot for a Pro Tools | HDX PCIe card (sold separately)
- Thunderbolt connectivity: Two Thunderbolt 3 ports—one for computer connection and one for daisy-chaining up to five additional Thunderbolt/USB devices
- USB connectivity: One USB 3.0 port on the front panel of the rackmount chassis
- Thunderbolt interface: 40 Gbit/s
- PCIe interface: 2,750 MB/s
- Power supply: 96W
- Operating temperature: 32º–95º F (0º–35º C)