Cable Techniques Low Profile Male XLR Connector
£13.99 ex. vat
Cable Techniques CT-LPXLR-3M
The CT-LPXLR-3M is a low profile male XLR connector perfect for small studio with limited space or location recording systems to provide better cable management. Featuring adjustable Multi-angle side cable exit, matte Black shell with gold pins these connector will last you for years to come. Only 22mm of exposed length when in use. Available in 10 interchangeable Cap colors: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Gray, Purple and Brown.
Accepts cable diameters up to 3.4mm without modification. You can adjust the cable outlet of the XLR comfortably from 30° to 150° and 210° to 330°. We offer compatible high-quality bulk cable for our Lo-Pro connectors sold by the meter for DIY projects. Also compatible with popular slim cable models such as Mogami W2901, W3031 and W2697.
- Low-Profile XLR 3-pin Male Connector
- Adjustable Multi-angle side cable exit matte Black shell with gold pins.
- Only 25mm of exposed length in use.
- Available in 10 interchangeable Cap colors: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Gray, Purple and Brown.
- Angle Adjust: 30° to 150° and 210° to 330°
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Dimensions: 37mm x 18mm
- Finish: Black shell, Gold Contacts