Phoenix Nicerizer Junior - 16 Channel Summing Mixer - Special Offer
£995.00 ex. vat
Phoenix Nicerizer Junior
The Phoenix Nicerizer Junior is a professional summing mixer that provides sixteen channels of Class A discrete line inputs. The class A transformerless balanced buffer input circuit is featured on each channel of this summing mixer to deliver fast transients over the full frequency spectrum.
The custom-wound DB 694 output transformer is coupled to Phoenix's proprietary, fully discrete DSOP-2 output amplifier. The DSOP-2 is a direct descendent of the venerable TF1 amp which Phoenix's head-designer, David Rees, developed as an upgrade for vintage Neve modules. Going beyond the TF1, the DSOP 2 is the pinnacle of Class-A output circuit design, offering up a smooth transition from ultra-clean to beautifully saturated tones.
- 2U 19″ rack mountable
- Class A Discrete Line Input Technology
- 16 Channels
- Custom transformers on outputs
- 4 x Balanced XLR’s outputs
- Class A characteristics
- 16 x Detented Pan pots
- Channels: 16 channels of our Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage.
- Output Transformer: Class A, discrete, custom transformer balanced output stage (DSOP-2).
- Pots: Individual pan control for each channel with detented/stepped pots for extra control (16 x Pan pots)
- Inputs: 16 x Balanced Input via D-sub inputs, wired as Tascam DA88 standard. Can accept balanced or unbalanced input with no -6dB loss.
- Outputs: 4 x XLR balanced outputs with custom transformers on every output.
- Boost Button: +8dB
- Maximum Output Level: +26dB.