Moog ONE Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer, 8-Voice
Moog ONE 8-Voice
The Moog One 8-Voice is a tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog synth designed to inspire imagination, stimulate creativity, and unlock portals to vast new realms of sonic potential. The first polyphonic analog synthesizer from Moog in more than three decades, Moog One is the culmination of years of research and has been developed to exceed principal expectations of a polyphonic Moog instrument.
Available in 8-voice and 16-voice configurations, Moog One’s polyphonic sound engine is built on the most powerful synthesizer architecture ever employed by a Moog instrument. Per voice, Moog One offers 3 newly-designed analog VCOs, 2 independent analog filters, a dual source analog noise generator, analog mixer with external audio input, 4 LFOs, and 3 envelopes. To deliver an infinitely inspiring performance experience, each of the three timbres can be easily split or layered across Moog One’s expressive 61-note keyboard, each with its own sequencer, arpeggiator, and onboard effects library--including a suite of professional reverbs from Eventide®.
Secured in a hand-finished Ash cabinet and aluminum enclosure, Moog One’s front panel is equipped with 73 knobs and 144 buttons, inviting physical connection with every sound shaping and performance control. Extended functionality is easily accessed via a per-module “More” button that brings additional parameters into focus using the Moog One center-panel LCD to ensure the most transparent and expedient sound creation experience possible.
- Synthesizer type: polyphonic, tri-timbral analog synthesizer
- Sound engine: analog (digital effects can be bypassed to maintain analog signal path)
- Polyphony: 8 voices
- Keybed: 61 full-size keys with velocity and aftertouch (fatar tp-8s)
- Controllers: pitch wheel, modulation wheel, x/y pad (with pressure-sensing and hold), sustain pedal input, exp 1 pedal input, exp 2 pedal input – all pedal functions are assignable
- Panel controls: 73 knobs and 144 buttons; lcd screen