Genelec 8010 - Bi-Amplified Loudspeaker System - Single
£215.83 ex. vat
Genelec 8010 - Bi-Amplified Loudspeaker System
With a balanced XLR input, 3-inch woofer, 3/4-inch tweeter and efficient Class D power amplifiers - one for each driver - the Genelec 8010 produces more undistorted sound pressure level than you might expect from monitors of this size. The Genelec 8010 allows professionals to work in compact studios and on the move with an accurate monitoring tool.
Genelec’s Intelligent Signal Sensing, the ISS circuitry saves energy by automatically setting the monitor to sleep mode when an audio signal has been absent for a while. Once a signal is detected again, the monitor wakes up automatically. The ISS circuitry can be bypassed when needed.
A full range of versatile accessories are available for 8010s covering all mounting needs. For example the elegant L-shaped table stands can be used to correctly point the monitors for creating the ideal listening position and to minimise undesired sound reflections.
Thanks to their exceptional sound quality, small size and universal mains input voltage, 8010s are the perfect companions while on the move.
The Genelec 8000 Series is widely used in broadcast, music and post-production studios around the world.
The ease of installation and outstanding sound quality make Genelec 8010 monitors ideal for small studios, OB vans, and perfect companions for portable recording devices and other mobile work.
Genelec 8010 Features
- Excellent response and SPL (96dB) despite size of cabinet (195 x 121 x 116mm)
- 8000-series standard room calibration controls
- Aluminium chassis, protected drivers
- Bi-Amplified w/efficient Class D power amplifiers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing™ circuitry fitted, which can be bypassed if desired
- Compatible with a wide variety of Genelec mounting accessories
- Universal input voltage for traveling audio professionals
- Balanced XLR input
- Compatible with 7050 Subwoofer
- Maximum sound pressure level: 96 dB
- 74 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- 67 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- 3 in Woofer
- 3/4 in Tweeter
- Woofer 25 W
- Tweeter 25 W
- Dimensions: H x W x D 195 x 121 x 116 mm with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 1.5 Kg (3.3 lb)
- Connectors: XLR 10 kOhm