How should you pack your item?
This guide is designed to show you how to pack your item safely in order to avoid damage in transit. Appropriate packaging is particularly important with fragile shipments, since the packages have to withstand a theoretical fall from (approximately) one metre in height.
Please take the time to read this packaging guide carefully. It is worth the effort to ensure your item arrives safely with us
★ Masking tape is not suitable for sealing a cardboard box.
★ Do not use crumpled newspaper as padding material, although you can use it in order to fill empty spaces in the package.
★ Each box needs its own label. Do not tape multiple packages together.
★ In case you are reusing an old cardboard box for packing, please make sure that all old labels and barcodes have been removed or blanked out.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:
● stable carton
● bubble wrap
● packing tape
● padding material; such as air cushions and scrunched up paper
1. Wrap the article generously into bubble wrap and secure it with tape.
2. Tape and reinforce the bottom of the cardboard box
3. Fill the bottom (10cm approximately) of the package with padding material.
4. Next place the bubble wrapped item inside the cardboard box and fill the empty space around it with padding material (a minimum of 5cm).
5. Add a layer of padding material on top. Please make sure that the product is packed tight and is not moving around in the parcel.
6. Seal the box with tape. Please seal all open seams of the parcel.
7. Please attach the return label securely to the outside of the parcel