Alice Soundtech DA6-2 - D-SUB - Dual 6 Output Distribution Amplifier
£342.00 ex. vat
Alice Soundtech DA6-2 - D-SUB
The Alice DA6-2 MKII is a 19” rack mounted high-performance, dual six output distribution amplifier designed to provide multiple audio feeds in stereo and dual mono applications. It can also be configured as a single twelve output distribution amplifier by the operation of internal links.
All audio connections are via professional standard XLR connectors and 25 way D-Sub. Both versions have their inputs via a pair of female Neutrik XLRs. Outputs are available in two options i) XLRs (12 x male carrying individual outputs) and D-Subs (2 x male 25 way D-Subs, one for left and one for right using the TascamTM wiring standard).
NOTE: This unit has D-Sub output connectors.
All inputs and outputs are electronically balanced and floating and may therefore be unbalanced individually if required (see below). Note that unbalancing any input or output has no effect whatsoever on the level or balanced nature of the remaining inputs and outputs, so any combination of balanced and unbalanced equipment can be accommodated.
The input impedance of the DA6 2MKII is factory set to 20K ohms but may be changed to 600 ohms through the operation of internal links. Audio levels may be adjusted via the multi-turn trim pots located on the front panel.
Connection of unbalanced equipment requires pin 3 of the XLR connector to be strapped to pin 1 (pin numbers are generally moulded into both plugs and sockets). The unbalanced connections are then made to pin1/3 (ground) and pin 2 (signal).
- Input impedance: internally selectable 20k ohms or 600 ohms balanced
- Input: common-mode rejection: 60dB typical
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.2dB
- Phase shift: 20Hz <1° 20kHz<5°
- Noise: -100dB (RMS 30Hz to 15kHz) at unity gain – Ref + 8dBu output
- Distortion: (THD) + 8dBu output: 40Hz 0.006% – 1kHz 0.006% 10kHz 0.02%
- Output impedance: <1 ohm balanced and floating
- Minimum load: 600 ohms
- Gain range: adjustable up to 20dB gain and 10dB loss
- Max. input level: +28dBu
- Max. output level: +26dBu into 5k ohms +24dBu into 600 ohms 0dBu = 0.775 volts RMS
- Mains supply: 85v to 250v AC operation
- Power consumption: 20VA
- Case details: 1U 19″ rack mounting, overall depth 165mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.95Kg