AMS Neve 1073DPX - Dual 1073 Preamp/EQ - B-Stock
£1,995.00 ex. vat
AMS Neve 1073DPX - B-Stock
The AMS Neve 1073DPX is a dual channel Preamp and EQ that adopts the same 1073 Class A Design, legendary 3-band EQ and high pass filter. Perfect for a variety of stereo micing setups such as piano and drum overheads. Alternatively, with two 1073 preamps in one unit, the DPX makes an excellent choice for multi-micing scenarios such as kick and snare, acoustic guitar and vocals.
This is a B-Stock item. The unit comes with all original packaging and manufacturer warranty.
The 1073DPX provides the same classic tone thanks to the exclusive Marinair transformers on the microphone input, line input and line output stage. Coupled with the three-band inductor based EQ, the 1073SPX is equipped to process a range of sources with the classic NEVE sound.
The Class A design 1073 microphone preamplifiers features 3 bands of EQ, with one fixed high frequency band, two switchable bands with cut and boost capability, and a high pass filter. The Neve 1073 mic pre and EQ combination adds warmth and depth to recordings, brings out subtle ambience, maintains spatial positioning, and more effectively captures a precise image. That’s why the 1073 mic preamp is considered by many to be the very essence of the Neve sound.
For a more in-depth look at the DPX, please see the Youtube video below:
- 2 independent, genuine Neve 1073 transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuits, in a single 2U 19" rack-mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve Marinair™ transformers are used on each input and output stage.
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on the front of the unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedance, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert Send and Return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073DPX audio chain, such as mono/stereo limiter/compressor
- Post-EQ insert send/return - a line-level output send is available from the post EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- Independent channel output level controls
- 7-stage LED signal level meters for each channel - can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Headphone output with adjustable volume control, can listen to channel 1, channel 2 or both channels combined
- External multi-voltage PSU