AMS Neve 1073SPX - Single 1073 Preamp/EQ - B-Stock
£1,107.50 ex. vat
AMS Neve 1073SPX - B-Stock
The Neve 1073 SPX is a single channel preamp and EQ that adopts the same 1073 Class A design, legendary 3-band EQ and high pass filter, making it an obvious choice for modern studios.
This is a B-Stock item. The unit comes with all original packaging and manufacturer warranty.
The 1073SPX provides the same classic tone thanks to the exclusive Marinair transformers on the microphone input, line input and line output stage. Coupled with the three-band inductor based EQ, the 1073SPX is equipped to process a range of sources with the classic NEVE sound.
The Class A design 1073 microphone preamplifiers features 3 bands of EQ, with one fixed high frequency band, two switchable bands with cut and boost capability, and a high pass filter. The Neve 1073 mic pre and EQ combination adds warmth and depth to recordings, brings out subtle ambience, maintains spatial positioning, and more effectively captures a precise image. That’s why the 1073 mic preamp is considered by many to be the very essence of the Neve sound.
For a further in depth look at the SPX, please see the Youtube video below:
- Genuine Neve 1073 transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuit, in a single 1U 19" rack-mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve Marinair™ transformers used on input and output stages
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on the front of unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedance, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert send and return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073SPX audio chain, such as mono limiter/compressors;
- Pre-EQ insert send/return - a line level send is available from the mic-preamp output stage and a return just before the EQ stage
- Post-EQ insert send/return - a line level send is available from the post-EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- 7-stage LED signal level meter - can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Output level control
- External multi-voltage PSU
- Optional Digital I/O module