Arturia Keylab 88 - Hammer Action Hybrid Synth & Controller
£562.50 ex. vat
Arturia Keylab 88
The Arturia Keylab 88 is a professional grade hybrid synth and controller that features 88 hammer action keys with velocity and after touch. The Keylab 49 includes Arturia's Analog Lab software which features 5000 synth sounds and can be controlled by plugging the Keylab 88 into a Windows computer running Windows 7/8 or a Mac running 10.6 or higher via midi or USB.
The Arturia Keylab 88 features several controls which let you use the synth like a traditional hardware synthesiser instead of adjusting parameters with a mouse which can slow down workflow. The controls can be adjusted to suit your particular workflow in the Arturia midi control centre.
Arturia Keylab 88 Features
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits...
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 88.
- Keyboard: 88 note hammer action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction.
- 32 digits LCD screen.
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 129.1/35.3/10.8 cm
- Net weight: 13 Kg