ATC SCM45A PRO (Pair) - Ex Demo
£6,665.00 ex. vat
ATC SCM45A PRO
The ATC SCM45A Pros are a mid-sized 3-way studio monitor that delivers extremely high performance and is ideally suited to critical near-field listening applications. These monitors offer outstanding audio quality so you can hear the finest detail in your mix. The ATC SCM45A Pro features handbuilt drivers made by ATC themselves, ATC 6.5" carbon-paper cone bass driver, ATC 3" soft dome mid driver and ATC 1" dual suspension super tweeter. The three different drivers are powered by the onboard discrete MOSFET Class A/B Tri-Amp with 150W/60W/25W continuous power output.
This pair of speakers are ex-demo and have some minor cosmetic blemishes.
- Drivers: HF 1″/25mm soft dome, Mid 3″/75mm Soft Dome, LF 6.5″/164mm short-coil carbon paper cone
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 70Hz-17kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 42Hz-25kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 112dB
- Audio Input: Rear panel mounted female xlr (pin 2 +)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V rms (ref. full output)
- Input Sensitivity Trim: 0dB to -6dB/1V – 2V (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
- Amplifier Output Power: Bass 150W rms, Mid 60W rms, High 25W rms
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5Khz
- Crossover Filters: 4th order critically damped with phase compensations
- Low Frequency Boost: 0dB to +3dB at 40Hz (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 353 x 600 x 375mm (13.9Ë x 23.6Ë x 14.8Ë). Handles add an additional 39mm/1.5″ to depth.
- Weight: 36kg / 79.2lbs (per cabinet)