Audio Technica U857RU - UniLine Condenser Adapter-mount Gooseneck Microphone.
£207.64 ex. vat
Audio Technica U857RU
With a UniLine line cardioid element, the Audio Technica U857RU adapter mount gooseneck condenser microphone has a small diameter gooseneck with virtually no memory. Its ultra flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning.
The microphone direct mounts to any 5/8 inch - 27 stand; it is 16.81inch long. Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857RU accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low frequency ambient noise.
Audio Technica U857RU Features
- Designed for high quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy to adjust, rugged, small diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no memory permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 degrees to 360 degrees
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Direct mounts to any 5/8inch - 27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.0 oz (141 g)
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8538 power module; AT8663 A-mount flange; AT8664 A-mount cable pass-through adapter; AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.