Aviom D400 with A-Net - Distributor for Aviom Personal Mixers
£550.00 ex. vat
The Aviom D400 is an A-Net distributor that provide robust, reliable connectivity that delivers power and audio to your Aviom Personal Mixers. This d400 is the standard version of the D400 models and uses an A-Net input that's perfect when using analog input module or digital console cards from Aviom or their third party partners.
If your audio system uses Dante audio networking, the D400-Dante is a great choice for basic connectivity to a Dante network. The D400-Dante allows you to select any 32 channels from your 44.1/48kHz Dante network and assign them to your Aviom Personal Mixers.
If you need more than eight Personal Mixers, both the D400 and the D400-Dante include an A-Net Out port—perfect for sending the incoming audio stream (regardless of its original source) on to additional A-Net Distributors. There is no practical limit to the number of A-Net Distributors and Personal Mixers that you can use in a system. Learn more about expanding your system.
- A-Net Out to Personal Mixers:
- Eight RJ45 connectors, powered;
- Compatible with A-16II, A320, and A360 Personal Mixers
- A-Net Out:
- Pro16e A-Net;
- RJ45 connector, unpowered
- Supports A-16II, A320, and A360 Personal Mixers
- LEDs: Power On (red); Network Sync (green)
- Stereo Link: Two 8-position DIP switch blocks (1-16, 17-32)
- Output Voltage for Personal Mixers:
- 24VDC, 0.5 amp;
- Transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- A-Net Cables:
- Front Panel Connections: Shielded Cat-5e (or better) cable must be used to stay below the CISPR 22 Class B, ICES-003, and FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B emissions limits.
- Unshielded Cat-5e cable may be used on all rear panel connections
- Power Supply: Internal, IEC connector
- Input Voltage: 100-120 VAC or 200-240 VAC (with selector switch); 50-60Hz @220 W max
- AC Fuse Types:
- 115V range: T2.5AL/250V, slow-acting
- 230V range: T1.25AL/250V; slow-acting
- Dimensions: 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 7.25" (182 mm) deep; 2U, 3.5" (88.9 mm) high
- Weight: 12.0 lbs (5.44 kg)