Celemony Melodyne 4 Editor
£272.50 ex. vat
Please contact us if you are unsure of what to order.
Celemony Melodyne Editor
Celemony Melodyne Editor is a powerful software applucation for Mac and PC which is used to edit all aspects of audio in an extremely musical way. For years Melodyne has been the industry standard for both pitch correcting and time correcting vocal takes but it can also be used on both monophonic and polyphonic instruments.
Melodyne Editor gives you the ability to subtly alter or completely re-compose vocals and instruments hours, weeks and even years after the original recording session.
Celemony Melodyne Editor Features:
- Powerful adjustment tool lets you polish audio tracks
- Automatic and manual timing and note length correction
- Automatic and manual pitch and pitch drift correction
- Extended timing tools; True scale and tuning (new features in Melodyne Editor 2.0)
- Formant and pitch modulation editing
- MIDI file export
- DNA Direct Note Access technology lets you adjust notes in polyphonic audio!
- Easy to use, logical layout makes navigation ultra-simple
- Stand-alone mode or integration into DAWs using AAX, RTAS, VST, or AU format plugins
- Compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems
Celemony Melodyne Editor Specifications:
- Software Type Pitch Correction
- Supported Computer Format Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Boxed
- Supported Plug-In Formats AAX, RTAS, VST, AU
- Supported Audio Formats AIFF, WAV, SND, Sound Designer II
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Dual-Core processor, 4 GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Intel or AMD Dual-Core processor, 4 GB RAM, ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP (SP2 or SP3), Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Manufacturer Part Number 10-11100