Denon DN-300R MKII - Solid State Audio Player/Recorder w/MP3 & WAV recording
£155.00 ex. vat
Denon DN-300R MKII
The Denon DN-300R MKII is a solid-state recorder, the DN-300R MKII offers dual recording in MP3 and WAV formats simultaneously to SD/SDHC/SDXC and USB media with the ability to record to either media device at -10dB as a safety track - resulting in four stereo files. It may be rack-mounted and has both balanced and unbalanced analogue audio inputs and outputs, along with AC mains inlet (IEC) located on the rear panel.
The front panel has a push on/off switch with side guards to prevent accidental switching, a SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, a USB port, a rotary control to adjust input level, a rotary headphone level control (with corresponding 6.35mm jack socket) and rotary/push select control. Six buttons allow the user to navigate the menu system on the display; search, stop, play/pause, and record buttons are positioned to the right of the unit for transport control. A 5-stage LED bar graph gives visual aid as to input level; separate USB (blue) and SD (red) LEDs illuminate to signify the corresponding media type has been selected for recording.
- Analogue inputs: +4dBu, 18k ohms,
- balanced; -10dBV, 22k ohms, unbalanced.
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz, +/- 1.0dB.
- Distortion: 0.01% THD.
- Analogue outputs: +20dBu maximum, into 600 ohms minimum, balanced; -10dBV, into 600ohms minimum, unbalanced.
- Power source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 1U, 19 inch rack mounting.