DPA d:fine™ CORE 4066 Omni Headset Mic, Black, MicroDot
£515.00 ex. vat
DPA 4066-OC-A-B00-LH - CORE 4066 Omni Headset Mic, Black, MicroDot
The DPA d:fine 4066 is a lightweight flexible headset mic designed for singers, presenters and actors. With an omni-directional pick up pattern, the mic is optimised to capture vocal parts from every direction, meaning the 4066 condenser capsule can be positioned easily by users of all skill levels, ensuring clear sound every time. The design of the frame allows the mic to be switched to either the left or right side of the face, or disassembled entirely so that the mic boom can be used for other applications.
With high SPL handling of up to 144dB when powered correctly, the mic performs well under loud theatrical voices and powerful singers, leaving no chance for distortion. It’s also compatible with all industry standard wireless transmitters through a wide range of connection adapters makes it possible to use the 4066 with most of the professional wireless systems available, plus 48 V phantom XLR connection.
Also avaliable in a Low Sensetivity/Low DC model. The sensitivity is adjusted to 1mV/Pa and the DC offset in the FET lowered, making matching to systems delivering down to 3 V power supply possible.
DPA 4066 Features
- Can be used for left and right mounting
- Resistant to humidity
- Works with all professional wireless systems
- Available in three colours and three sizes
DPA d:fine 4066 Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 – 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB (A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 – 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, brown or beige
- Microphone weight: 14 g (0.5 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Cable length: 1.2 m (3.9 t)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)