Earthworks FMR600HD/HC - High Definition Hypercardioid FlexMic Podium Microphone with Rigid Center - 589mm
£890.00 ex. vat
The Earthworks FMR600HD/HC is a 475mm goose-neck hypercardioid microphone with ultra-high intelligibility and reliable coverage. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a public speaking novice this mic is perfect for you. Optimized for speech and a frequency response of up 40kHz gives this mic an excellent phase response that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation.
The near-perfect polar response of the FlexMics provides incredible coverage and freedom of movement for the speaker. Whether speaking above, below or to either side of the microphone, every word will be reproduced with incredible clarity and intelligibility up to 90 degrees off-axis. This wider coverage also means that a single Earthworks microphones can be used to properly cover more than one speaker.
With 32dB or rear rejection, the FlexMic delivers more gain before feedback and exceptional isolation from unwanted sound sources. Ideal for civic, corporate, court, government or worship spaces. The FlexMic microphones feature a slim yet sturdy 7mm gooseneck that stays put when adjusted, while providing low profile sightlines. The gooseneck utilizes the latest in flex materials to virtually eliminate handling and movement noise.
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- Will handle up to 139dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- RFI resistant
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 40kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24 – 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)