Earthworks SR25mp Matched Pair - B-Stock (Ex-Demo)
£745.00 ex. vat
Earthworks SR25mp - B-Stock (Ex-Demo)
The Earthworks SR25MP features a matched pair of cardioid instrument microphones designed for miking drums and electric guitars in live performance and studio recording environments.
This is a b-stock item. It has been on display in our showroom and includes all original packaging and accessories.
When looking for that larger than life sound from drums and electric guitar, the SR25 delivers. Sonic timbre and frequency response stay uniform across the entire front of the microphone capsule, helping you capture that perfect tone.
With a lighting fast transient response, the SR25 handles sharp attacks with ease, while still capture all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. With an SPL rating of 145dB, there is no need to worry about distortion or overload, perfect for loud guitar amps and drums.
The SR25 provides a transparent sonic character with a 20Hz – 25kHz frequency response, faithfully capturing every detail along the way.
Its near-perfect cardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement and ensuring more gain before feedback. With over 30dB of off-axis rejection, the SR25 is ideally suited for capturing audio in highly ambient environments and near monitor speakers.
Designed for drums and guitar amps, the SR25 is also an excellent choice for a variety of other instruments such as brass, woodwinds, acoustic guitar and more.
- Extended frequency response to 25kHz
- Multi-purpose cardioid microphone
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier louder attacks
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 25kHz ±2dB at 12 inches (30cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 165mm x x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .35 lb (160g)