Heritage Audio 73EQX2 Elite - Dual '73 Mic Preamp and DI with Equiliser
£1,332.50 ex. vat
Heritage Audio 73EQX2 Elite - Dual '73 Mic Preamp and DI with Equaliser
The Heritage Audio 73EQX2 is a dual channel 1073 style pre-amp, DI and equaliser. The HA73EQX2 Elite employs WIMA 5% capacitors in the EQ section as well as 3 correct vintage type “Vinkor“pot core inductors so the EQ curves are virtually undistinguishable from the handmade equalizers in the HA line. Customers can expect the same sonic quality and feel they have come to appreciate from Heritage Audio.
The HA73 EQX2’s preamp section features gain, output trim, -20db pad, polarity reverse, a high pass filter, and +48v phantom power. The HA73EQX2’s EQ section features a high shelving EQ, midrange EQ, low shelving EQ, a variable high pass filter, and EQ Bypass. The HA73EQX2 comes housed in a rugged 1RU British steel and aluminium chassis and utilizes an external power supply for low noise operation.
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum.
- Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for low gain ribbon mics.
- Input is transformer balanced and floating.
- Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms.
- Maximum output: Greater than +26.5dBu into 600 Ohms (internally terminated).
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- Frequency response: 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB). EQ Off. For EQ ON frequency response please check the features section.
- Maximum Gain: Slightly greater than 80dB.
- Equivalent Input Noise: Less than -125dBu.
- Output stage noise: Less than -100dBu.
- Power consumption: Less than 190 mA @48VDC.