Mackie Control Universal Pro (MCU Pro)
£907.50 ex. vat
Mackie Control Universal Pro - Expandable DAW Controller
The Mackie Control Universal Pro (MCU Pro) rounds out your software's functionality to deliver the ultimate in hands-on command. In fact, your software was designed with MCU Pro in mind. Developers access the MCU Pro via its unique communication protocol, pioneered by Mackie and determine precisely how MCU Pro works for you. That means MCU Pro integrates with your software like no other hardware controller. Say goodbye to sub-par responsiveness to your mix adjustments, trying to remember which knobs are assigned to which parameter, and the tedious process of MIDI mapping. With MCU Pro, you get deep, intuitive control of mix and plug-in parameters, real-time visual feedback and set up is plug and play, without any MIDI mapping whatsoever!
And MCU Pro goes far beyond simple faders and transport controls, it gives you the most comprehensive feature set on the market. With nine 100mm Penny + Giles optical touch-sensitive faders, a full-sized backlit LCD and V-Pots for fast tweaking, MCU Pro is the only desktop control surface that can truly make your music production experience complete.
With optional expandability via Mackie Control Extender Pro ender Pro and Mackie Control C4 Pro, MCU Pro is also the only software control surface that can grow with your studio.
Mackie Control Universal Features
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- 100mm touch-sensitive optical Penny + Giles motorized faders
- V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
- More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
- Tape-style transport controls
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
- Software-specific Lexan overlays included
- Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules