Midas DL32 Stage Box
£2,176.00 ex. vat
The Midas DL32 Stage Box is a 32 input, 16 output stage box with 32 Midas microphone pre-amplifiers, ULTRANET and ADAT interfaces. When used as part of a complete M32 system, two DL32 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports, providing connectivity for up to 64 mic/line inputs, 32 balanced outputs.
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone pre-amplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power.
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs.
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications.
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability.
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes—no merger or router required.
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between Midas M32 Series FOH and monitor consoles.
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors.
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs.
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length.
- Mute All function for quietly patching any inputs on stage.
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between Midas M32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices.
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports.
- Rugged 3U rack-mount chassis for durability in portable applications.
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply.
- 10-Year Warranty Program*.
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.