Midas M32 LIVE Digital Mixing Console
£2,499.16 ex. vat
Midas M32 Live Digital Mixing Console
The Midas M32 live is a digital console used for live and studio with 40 input channels, 32 Midas PRO microphone pre-amplifiers and 25 mix buses and also live multi-track recording.
Housed in a high-performance carbon fibre, aluminium, and high-impact steel chassis, this console is both lightweight and durable, making it ideal for professional audio applications such as touring sound, A/V, club installs and more. The mixer features 32 Midas PRO microphone pre-amplifiers, which are used in the industry standard MIDAS XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 consoles. In addition, the console features 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses and is fitted with 25 motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles.
The M32-LIVE includes a vast array of built-in effects that are designed to take the place of your outboard signal processors, thus reducing set up times and streamlining your workflow. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true-stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group, or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX plug-ins that have been modelled after classic audio gear including the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A and Fairchild 670 compressors, as well as the legendary Pultec EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers. There is also a wide range of reverbs, delays, modulation effects, and much more.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels.
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone pre-amplifiers.
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses.
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs.
- 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included).
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session - stored as uncompressed WAV files.
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure.
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing.
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups.
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines.
- 25 Midas PRO motor faders.
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen.
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface.
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols.
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*.
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply.
- 10-Year Warranty Program*.
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.