Sonifex RB-DDA6S - 6 Way S/PDIF Digital Distribution Amplifier
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£563.94 inc. vat
£469.95 ex. vat
£469.95 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
The Sonifex RB-DDA6S digital distribution amplifier is similar to the RB-DDA6A except that it is used for distributing digital audio data in S/PDIF format. It has a single S/PDIF audio input which is distributed to 6 x S/PDIF audio outputs at the same level and condition as the input signal. It can accept input sample rates in the range of 30kHz - 100kHz, and bit rates of 16, 20 and 24 bit.
Uses include audio distribution at 16 bit 44.1kHz from a consumer CD player to multiple digital recorders, distribution of high quality 24 bit 96kHz signals from digital mixing desks to recorders and connection of the output of, say, a DVD player to multiple studios.
Sonifex RB-DDA6S Specifications
- Input impedance: 75Ω ±5% unbalanced
- Output impedance: 75Ω ±5% unbalanced
- Sample Freq Range: 30-100kHz (i.e. including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 64kHz, 88.2kHz & 96kHz)
- Signal Level: Balanced min 0.5V ±20% peak to peak
- Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF RCA phono (unbalanced)
- Outputs: 6 x S/PDIF RCA phono (unbalanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
- 28cm (W) x 10.8cm (D) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 11” (W) x 4.3” (D) x 1.7” (H) (1U)
- Nett: 0.9kg Gross: 1.35kg
- Nett: 2lbs Gross: 3lbs