Tascam CG-1800 - Video Sync/Master Clock Generator
£1,183.30 ex. vat
The Tascam CG-1800 is designed for post-production facilities. This clock generator adds video clock capability to the CG-1000 feature set. Four video clock outputs and a video clock input ensure tight synchronization with video devices. The video clock is compatible with tri-level sync for high-definition video. An additional Analyzer function is also available to measure input frequencies, levels, and termination to assist troubleshooting in large facilities.
the CG-1800's jitter management and glitch-free relocking circuits save your digital system from destructive noise and dropouts.
Tascam CG-1800 Features
- OCXO (oven-controlled crystal oscillator) provides ultra-stable clock signal
- Jitter management circuit prevents noise, dropouts, and skipping
- A plethora of outputs to tackle systems of all shapes and sizes
- Built-in functions for troubleshooting and maintaining top performance
- A single circuit board is used for each connector to suppress interference between connectors
- Amphenol BNC connectors use nuts for coupling to provide extra durability
- Sample Rates: 192kHz
- Clock Inputs: 2 x Word (BNC)
- Clock Outputs: 12 x Word (BNC)
- Other I/O: 1 x XLR (Input), 2 x XLR (Output), 2 x S/PDIF (Output), 1 x Video In (BNC), 4 x Video Out (BNC)
- Pull Up/Down: 0.1% and 4%
- Rackmount Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.77"
- Depth: 12.20"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 7.05 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: CG-1800