Drawmer 1974 - 4 Band Parametric EQ with full Stereo operation
£795.00 ex. vat
The Drawmer 1974 is a stereo parametric equaliser inspired by the 1970's-era gear. The vintage-style fully stereo 1974 four band Parametric Equaliser provides exceptional analogue musicality and sonic clarity. The 1974 has the ability to perform subtle shaping for mastering purposes that require a delicate touch and easy recall, but is just as capable of tonal sculpting, adding the analogue warmth and character that is near impossible to emulate in the digital domain.
Get immersive with the stereo operation, with one set of controls for both channels. The versatile design features dual channel precision stepped potentiometers, providing exceptional accuracy for fast and simple recall. The fully variable bandwidth allows you to control the parametric mid bands, making adjustments as surgically precise or as broad and natural sounding as you could ever require. Fully adjustable low and high cut filters are also included, ideal for tuning out undesirable signals at the frequency extremes. It also features a switchable slope allowing you to alter the focus at the high and low frequencies plus a low peak setting that magnifies the bottom end. The 1974 is perfect for tonal shaping, staying true to the sound of the 70s and ideal for any musician.
Drawmer 1974 Features
- Vintage-style four band Parametric Equalisation which takes it's inspiration from 1970's-era analogue gear.
- Delivers classic sonic clarity and control at an affordable price.
- Genuine stereo operation with one set of controls for both channels.
- Indented and accurate potentiometers, providing precision for quick and simple recall.
- Variable low and high cut filters allow you to perfectly tune out any undesirable signals.
- Fully variable bandwidth provides absolute control for the parametric mid bands.
- Switchable slope plus low peak settings allows you to adjust the focus and magnify the bottom end.
- True hardware bypass for accurate A/B comparisons.
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch.
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminium Front Panel.
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK.
- Power Requirements: 230volt or 115v at 50-60hz, 15va
- Fuse Rating:
- T160ma for 230volt,
- T315ma for 115volt
- Conforming to Iec 127-2
- Fuse Type: 20mm X 5mm, Class 3 Timed-blo, 250volt Working
- Case Size: 482mm (w) X 44mm (h) X 202mm (d)
- Weight: 2.8kgs
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms or Greater
- Maximum Input Level: +26dbu
- Output Impedance: <100 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: +26dbu Into 10k Ohms Load
- Frequency Response: 20hz to 20khz +/-0.2db
- Crosstalk: < -75db @ 1khz
- Distortion (thd & Noise) @ 1khz: 0db (ref +4) 0.007%