Earthworks Audio ICON Pro Broadcast XLR Streaming
£399.00 ex. vat
Earthworks Audio ICON Pro Broadcast XLR Streaming Microphone
The Earthworks Audio ICON Pro is a phantom-powered cardioid condenser microphone designed for streaming, gaming, podcasting, and content creators. The ICON Pro delivers pristine sound and off-axis rejection due to the cardioid polar pick-up pattern. This makes the ICON perfect for working in spaces that are less than ideal and noisy.
Recognizing that speed matters for live-streaming and content creation, NAMM named the Earthworks ICON Pro as a finalist for their 2022 TEC Awards.
- Perfect for broadcast-quality speech and voice over recording
- Ideal for streaming, podcasting, interviewing, gaming, web conferencing, and content creating
- Lightning-fast. Rise Time Speed of 11.67 microseconds
- Mounts to a boom or stand with included custom Triad-Orbit M2-R connector
- Off-axis rejection prevents ambient room noise from entering your stream
- No foam. Easy to clean and sanitize stainless steel windscreen with integrated pop filter
- Designed, Hand Tuned & Assembled in the USA
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: Small
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-30kHz
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Peak Acoustic Input: 139 dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600 ohms between pins 2 & 3
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted)
- Noise: 15dB SPL (A-weighted)
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Power Source: 48V Phantom
- Connector: XLR (Pin 2+)
- Dimension: 5.137" x 1.6"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.