Ferrofish - B4000+
£332.50 ex. vat
The Ferrofish B4000+ is a synth recreation of the legendary Hammond B3 organ into an ultra compact box. Nobody would build a guitar without a neck, without it, it just will not work. That’s why we’ve developed the B4000+, with nine drawbars: to touch, to screw, but most important: to play!
Based on one of the best and most powerful digital signal processors on the market, the Sharc DSP by Analog Devices, the sound and warmth of the B3 has been carefully recreated down to the last detail – with all the electrical and mechanical inefficiencies that made the instrument a legend. Just as the real organ with voluminous bass belly, defined mids and indispensable “scream” in the heights: the authentic sound of a living electromechanical B3.
The B4000+ simulates all 91 Tonewheels, if desired, with crosstalk, and mechanical wear. All of course fully polyphonic, with scanner vibrato, tube amp and reverb, and – not to forget – the legendary Leslie. Everything perfectly simulated and adjusted.
Two keyboards can be directly connected to the MIDI ports of the B4000+ without a MIDI merger, for playing both the upper and lower manual. For a full featured B3 simulation, a pedal manual can added too, making up to three manuals that can be played simultanously, with full polyphony. A pedal can be added for external volume control, also a switch for sustain or rotary speed control. If only one keyboard is used, its still possible to play two manuals by using the internal split mode. MIDI data is also transferred via USB, to record the MIDI data to the sequencer, or for playback from sequencer.
- Nine drawbars
- Six high resolution metal dials
- TFT color display
Organ Emulation Features:
- Three full polyphony manuals
- Percussion (including harmonic, attack, decay)
- Tonewheel emulation (including leakage and condition)
- Mechanical emulation including keyclick and key contact delaysimulation
- Physical circuit modelling
- Rotating speakers emulation
- Tube amplifier emulation (with overdrive)
- FX section: chorus/vibrato, reverb, compressor
- External audio input routing through FX
- Global tuning
- Envelope attack and decay
- MIDI keysplit and velocity
- 128 presets
- Analog I/O: 2/2 Channels
- Headphone Output: 1
- MIDI I/O: 2 x Input
- USB 2.0: 1 (for MIDI to host PC/Mac)
- Processor: ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP
- Power Supply: DC 12 V / 0,5 A
- Weight: 2,30 kg
- Included: B4000+ Module, Power Supply, Manual