Ferrofish VERTO64 Dante - 8x ADAT to 2x RJ45 Dante Format Converter
£865.83 ex. vat
Ferrofish VERTO64 Dante
The Ferrofish VERTO 64 Dante is a 8x ADAT to 2x RJ45 Dante format converter. The VERTO 64 makes integration of digital ADAT into an existing DANTE network really easy, and does so in a form factor of 1RU height and a 19 ½ in. width, which relative to previously available solutions for such integration saves a lot of rack space.
Every VERTO device features word clock I/O for external synchronization and is remote controllable via MIDI or MIDI-over-MADI (VERTOMX). No matter if used together with the Ferrofish A16 MKII, A32 or Pulse16, or a converter from another brand. Simply connect to the VERTO via ADAT or MADI and you’re ready to go. It's that easy.
- Dante: 2 x RJ-45 Dante Port (Ethernet)
- Sample frequency: 44,1 kHz – 96 kHz
- ADAT I/O: 8 x TOSLINK:
- I/O Channel Count @48kHz: 64
- I/O Channel Count @96kHz: 32
- MIDI I/O: 1 x MIDI 5pin input, 1 x MIDI 5pin output
- Wordclock: 1 x BNC input, 1 x BNC output