Aja U-TAP-HDMI - HD/SD USB 3.0 capture device for Mac/Windows/Linux
£430.00 ex. vat
The AJA U-TAP HDMI provides you with USB 3.0 connectivity including bus power and the ability to simply and easily capture video and audio across HDMI. This is perfect for when you are using a wide range of software without any drivers to install, empowering your projects anywhere you travel.
U-TAP HDMI is smaller than a smart phone, and is incredibly useful in the field, on set or at a studio where USB connectivity provides a quick and easy way to obtain HDMI sources for capture, without the need to install additional software drivers. Small enough to carry anywhere with you, its bus powered USB connectivity ensures you will never be looking for a power source.
U-TAP HDMI is UVC and UAC compatible on Mac, Windows and Linux, negating the need for additional drivers. This ensures compatability with a wide range of professional software applications and a seamless integration between the native software and AJA’s high quality hardware letting you focus on the work, not the technology.
- Video Formats:
- Video HDMI
- Computer HDMI, up to 60 Hz max for all formats
- Scaled USB
- Video Input Digital: HDMI v1.4a, 24, 30, or 36 bits/pixel, RGB or YUV
- Audio Input Digital: 2-Channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate
- Capture Video: 16-bits/pixel, YUV (input video will be truncated as required)
- Capture Audio: 2-Channel, 16-bit, 48 kHz sample rate (input audio will be truncated as required)
- Host Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0 UVC compliant
- Size (w x d x h): 3.3" x 2.4" x 1.0" (84mm x 61mm x 25mm)
- Weight: 0.3 lb (0.2 kg)
- Power: 5V USB bus powered; 3.5W max