Adam T5V - Active Nearfield Studio Monitor
£109.38 ex. vat
The Adam T5V is a two-way nearfield monitor and optimized for small to medium control rooms. Featuring a 5 inch woofer the bass-frequency response of the T5V extends to 45 Hz. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25 kHz and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series monitors.
A beveled cabinet with a rear-firing bass reflex port and a small footprint allows placement anywhere in your room, no matter how small, and contains built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalization as well as multi-way analog connections. Powered with a 50 W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20 W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter, the T5V produces SPLs of up to 106 dB per pair. Excellent acoustic characteristics, small dimensions and an outstanding cost/performance ratio make this studio monitor perfectly suited for use in small control rooms in music, video and broadcast production. If you need to hear more bottom end, the T5V is compatible with the ADAM Sub7 and Sub8 subwoofers.
- Woofer: 5"
- Tweeter Ø: 1.9" (48 mm)
- Input Sensitivity: Switchable +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Gain: Yes
- High-Shelf: - 2 dB, 0 dB, +2 dB
- Low-Shelf: - 2 dB, 0 dB, +2 dB
- Panel: Rear
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 kHz
- THD > 80 Hz: 0.5 %
- Max. SPL per pair at 1 m: ≥106 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 132 W
- Weight: 12.6 lbs (5.7 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 11.7" x 7" x 11.7" (298 mm x 179 mm x 297mm)
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Delivery Contents: Power cord, Quick Start Guide