AJA FiDO-TR - 3G-SDI / Optical Fiber Transceiver
£590.00 ex. vat
The FiDO-TR is a SDI/LC Fiber transceiver made by AJA. AJA mini-converters offer flexibility and cost efficiency for SDI-Fiber conversion, allowing for long cable runs up to 10km with electrical isolation like all other AJA mini-converters. This is useful for eliminating ground loop problems. FiDO converters use a compact, low-profile enclosure that works well in tight spaces around and behind equipment racks, trucks and on camera.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
- Duplex connection (LC connector)
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI INPUT and OUTPUT
- Bi-directional, dual channel fiber
- Connectors: 2x BNC, 2x Single mode optical fiber, LC connectors
- Power: +5 to 20V DC regulated, 3 watts max
- Size: 4.6" x 1.71" x 0.8" (117 x 43.5 x 20 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: <2,500 meters (<8,000 feet)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F