AKG C314 Condenser Microphone Matched Stereo Pair
£1,015.83 ex. vat
AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair
The AKG C314 is a professional multi-pattern condenser microphone, the latest sibling from one of the industry’s most widely used studio and stage microphone families.
Designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike, the C314 has advanced features that help artists fine-tune their signature sound including four selectable polar patterns, the lowest self-noise in its class, and an overload detection LED. Using the same one-inch dual diaphragm capsule as the C414 XLS, musicians, engineers and producers can have the confidence that their audience will experience every subtle nuance as it was intended.
This listing is for a stereo microphone set with a stereo bar included.
AKG C314 Features
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone with AKG's acclaimed XLS mic capsule
- Cardioid, supercardioid, omni and figure-8 polar patterns give you plenty of recording options
- High dynamic range and ultra-low noise for clear, detailed recordings that capture the expressiveness of the source
- Internal capsule suspension reduces mechanical noises and resonances for more transparent recordings
- Tames loud or boomy sound sources with switchable 20dB pad and low-cut filter
- Includes metal case, shockmounts, stand adapters, and windscreens
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Supercardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Diaphragm Size: 1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB, 155 dB w/Pad
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 86dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 8dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: 100Hz (-12 dB/octave)
- Pads: -20 dB
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.66 lbs.
- Included Accessories: 1 x Metal Case, 2 x Spider Shockmount, 2 x Stand Adapter, 2 x Windscreen