AKG C414 XLS Large Diaphram Condenser Microphone - B-Stock
£445.00 ex. vat
AKG C414 XLS - B-Stock
The AKG C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C 414 B-ULS, the longest-lived AKG C 414 model, combining proven reference quality, leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components.
This is a B-Stock item.
For live-sound applications and permanent installations all controls of the AKG C 414 XLS can be disabled easily for trouble-free use. A Peak Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks.
Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it is the most universal and versatile large diaphragm microphone for decades. Widely used for accurate, beautifully detailed pickup of any acoustic instrument the The AKG C 414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C 414 B-ULS, the longest-lived C 414 model.
AKG C 414 XLS Features
- Nine selectable pickup patterns enable to choose the perfect setting for every application
- Lock Mode: all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152 dB
- Three switchable different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components ensure shortest signal path and extra protection against moisture
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight and 4 intermediate settings
- Frequency range: 20 to 20, 000 Hz
- Signal/noise ratio: 88 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB/octave at 40 Hz and 80 Hz; 6 dB/octave at 160 Hz
- Impedance <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance >= 2,200 ohms
- Dimensions: 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
- Net weight: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
In The Box
- Protective Hard Case
- Pop Screen
- Wind Screen
- Shockmount / Cradle