Alice Soundtech Monopak stereo to mono converter (used)
£80.00 ex. vat
Alice Soundtech Monopak - Used
This Alice Soundtech Monopak is in good condition and works perfectly. There are a few scratches but these are purely cosmetic.
The Alice Monopak produces a fully buffered balanced line mono output from a balanced line stereo input. Output gain is adjustable via an accessible multi-turn preset from 10dB loss to 20dB gain with reference to 0dB input on both left and right inputs.
Housed in a convenient 1U aluminum case, the Monopak can be free standing, easily mounted into a woodwork system, or fitted into a rack with use of the Alice Rack-Panel. Balanced audio inputs and mono balanced outputs are via Neutrik XLR connectors and the mains input is via IEC.
- Inputs impedance: 20k ohms unbalanced
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.2dB
- Common mode rejection: >60dB
- Noise at units gain: -100dB +8dBu
- Distortion (THD): <0.005% (1kHz +8dBu output)
- Max input level: +25dBu
- Gain Range: -10dB to 20dB
- Output impedance: <1 ohm balanced and floating
- Max output level: +25dBu
- Mains voltage specification: 230v AC 50Hz 3VA
- Dimensions (mm): 254(w) x 113(d) x 44(h)
- Weight (boxed): 1.05kg