Allen & Heath ZEDi 10 - Hybrid compact mixer / 4×4 USB interface
Allen & Heath ZEDi 10
The Allen & Heath ZEDi 10 is a compact analogue mixer that provides you with 24-bit/96kHz playback, 4 mic/line inputs and 3 band EQ. Whether it’s bouncing ideas around at home, performing live or recording tracks to share on YouTube and Soundcloud, ZEDi-10 is a versatile companion for every step of the creative journey. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. Guitarists will be pleased to know that two of ZEDi-10’s mono channels feature Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
ZEDi-10 offers the best of both worlds, incorporating a studio quality 4 in / 4 out, 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for hassle-free multitrack recording and playback to/from a Mac or PC, or to an iOS device using the iOS camera kit. The USB output source can be set up in several different ways to match your workflow. ZEDi-10 comes with the acclaimed Cubase LE software. Cubase LE offers powerful yet easy-to-use software tools for audio recording, editing, MIDI sequencing and mixing. Its vast range of proven editing and sequencing tools can be used for a large range of music styles and areas of application. From singers and songwriters recording vocal lines to rock bands jamming in their rehearsal room, Cubase LE is as easy as it gets – with outstanding audio quality as well as time-saving recording and editing functionality.
ZEDi-10 features an exceptional new preamp design, created by analogue guru, Mike Griffin and developed from his highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console. Known as GSPre, the preamps deliver exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, and the warmth and depth that Allen & Heath’s analogue range is famous for. For tonal shaping, the precise 3 band MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision, making it easy to shape and enhance each musical source.
Allen & Heath ZEDi 10 Features
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- FX out for connecting external effects units
- Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
- 4 x Mic/Line Inputs with GS Preamps.
- Global 48V Phantom power.
- 2 x Line Pads & 2 x Switchable Hi-Z Inputs.
- 2 x Stereo Line Inputs.
- 4 in, 4 out, 24-bit/96kHz USB Audio Interface.
- FX/Aux/Monitor & Headphone Outputs.
- Hi-Pass filter on microphone inputs.
- 3 Band EQ on mono channels.
- PFL select to headphone output.