AMS Neve 1073OPX - 8-Channel 1073 Preamp w/Digital (DANTE/USB)
£3,895.00 ex. vat
AMS Neve 1073OPX - 8-Channel 1073 Preamp w/Digital
The Neve 1073 OPX with Digital is a rack of 8, legendary 1073 preamps. However, this is not just a simple rack of preamps. To meet the needs of modern studio workflows and space limitations, the OPX can be controlled via the 1073OPX app, unlocking vast potential for modern studios, live sound and broadcast suites. Up to eight OPX units can be controlled from the app, meaning you can have a total of 64 remote-controlled 1073 preamps.
Each microphone & line input benefit from the Marinair® transformers, helping bring the famous Neve tone. Unlike other 1073 preamps, the OPX preamps are controlled from the stepped gain encoder in 1dB steps, providing ultimate control for stereo pairs and instrument groups. To further meet the needs of modern workflows, the OPX has both front and rear input connections with independent switching. This layout allows for complete integration into a studio rack and a simple direct link to the front of the unit at any time without having to re-patch.
One feature that sets the Neve OPX apart from other preamps, is the ability to route each preamp into the monitor path for latency-free monitoring or analogue summing.
1073OPX Digital Option
The 1073OPX Optional Digital card provides premium AD/DA conversion up to 192kHz for all eight preamps, plus a stereo digital monitor return. For professionals looking to connect to a Dante audio-over-IP network, dual ethernet ports allow for redundancy via primary and secondary connections or for home studio users the class-compliant USB 2.0 connection transforms the 1073OPX preamp into a complete studio audio interface.
- 8 Channels of remote-controlled 1073 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamplifiers
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair® transformers on the Microphone input
- Class-A transformer-less DI input
- Remote control software can control up to 8 1073® OPX racks at a time (64 preamps!)
- Automatic Total Recall™ of all settings
- Front Mic/Line combi input
- Rear Mic/Line D-Type connection
- 80Hz High pass filter
- -25dB pad
- Phase flip
- Smart Phantom Power control
- Hi/Lo Impedance selector from 300Ω to 1.3KΩ
- Separate stereo monitor path with Independent level control
- Latency-free monitoring of all signal sources
- Eight front D.I inputs for instrument tracking
- Front-mounted Headphone output
Digital Option containing:
- USB connection for use as a standalone primary audio interface/core audio device
- Dante Primary and Secondary connection for Audio-over-IP application
- Word Clock Sync In/Out
- electable Headroom from +18, +24, +26dB