AMS Neve 1073OPX - 8-Channel 1073 microphone preamp inc. Digital
£3,695.00 ex. vat
AMS Neve 1073OPX - Digital Option
The Neve 1073 OPX digital option is a 2u 19" rack unit made from eight legendary preamps. Front-mounted XLR/TRS connection and rear D-type give ultimate connectivity to any Studio/Live/Broadcast environment and its modern remote-control software gives two-way control over its features and Total Recall® of all settings.
Microphone & Line sources benefit from the Marinair® transformer-coupled input stage and Instrument sources can be connected directly to the front-mounted D.I input for recording in the studio control room. The 1073OPX’s unique Analogue monitor signal path allows for use as a complete standalone I/O interface or as a live room remote preamp with full latency-free monitoring cue mix signal path.
Its new, powerful digital card comes with Neve’s industry-revered mastering-grade converters. This option gives up to 192kHz/24-Bit A/D conversion over USB connection for use as a Primary Audio Interface to any connected DAW-enabled computer as well as Primary and Secondary Dante® connectivity for a multitude of Audio-over-IP applications. The 1073OPX modern, elegant hardware and software design takes the classic Neve sound into the future.
The 1073OPX Digital Option
The 1073OPX Optional Digital card provides a USB and Dante AD/DA interface with eight channels of analogue to digital conversion for each 1073OPX preamp output and two channels of Digital to Analogue conversion for the digital monitor return signal path. The USB connection allows the 1073OPX to be connected to a DAW enabled PC/MAC computer to be used as a Primary/Core audio interface. In addition to the USB connection, Primary and Secondary Dante connections allow for the 1073 OPX to be connected to any Dante Audio-Over-Ip network as a Dante enabled preamp. The Digital card can be retrofitted easily to any existing 1073OPX units.
- 8 Channels of remote-controlled 1073 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamplifiers
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair® transformers on the Microphone input
- Class-A transformer-less DI input
- Remote control software can control up to 8 1073® OPX racks at a time (64 preamps!)
- Automatic Total Recall™ of all settings
- Front Mic/Line combi input
- Rear Mic/Line D-Type connection
- 80Hz High pass filter
- -25dB pad
- Phase flip
- Smart Phantom Power control
- Hi/Lo Impedance selector from 300Ω to 1.3KΩ
- Separate stereo monitor path with Independent level control
- Latency-free monitoring of all signal sources
- Eight front D.I inputs for instrument tracking
- Front-mounted Headphone output
Digital Option containing:
- USB connection for use as a standalone primary audio interface/core audio device
- Dante Primary and Secondary connection for Audio-over-IP application
- Word Clock Sync In/Out
- electable Headroom from +18, +24, +26dB